This session is planned to spark discussion and practical suggestions for infrastructure building and future joint working. We’ll have short presentations from a diverse panel as well of plenty of scope for questions and discussion. We’ll be trying to answer these questions and more:
- What is the current state of the political blogosphere? What is missing from the left’s online armoury?
- How can left-wing bloggers better equip themselves to oppose a Tory-led government?
- What scope is there to pool expenses and expertise?
- Where might coming together help bloggers be more effective and secure?
- How can bloggers and traditional campaign organisations work together for mutual benefit?
- With the political “changing of the guard” mirrored online, what lessons should the opposing sides of the blogosphere draw from each other?