Here are some more details on the workshops from Netroots UK on 8 January 2011.
They range from very practical hands-on training, through case studies and learning from campaigns, to wider strategy discussions.
- Engaging with politicians online
- Investigative journalism for bloggers
- Raising funds for campaign actions
- Getting your action across better in the media
- Theory of change: Planning your campaign
- Turning online activity into offline activity
- WordPress 101: A beginner’s guide to blogging
- Working with social media
- Videomaking for campaigns
- Internet Security For Beginners: A Guide For Non-Technical Activists
- Crips vs Coalition: In Solidarity and Support
- How the blogosphere changed the outcome of the swedish national election 2010.
- The student fightback – a new type of networked movement?
- Beyond Obama: Stories and Lessons from Across the Pond
- Beyond Twitter & blogging: 10 tools you need to know and planning the next 10
- Blogging in 2011: building an infrastructure for the left
- Countering the cuts in your area
- Digital equality: how can women get engaged online?
- Engaging on a hyper-local level online
- How to make sure the media delivers for us
- Twitter 101: Why activists need to tweet
- Using satire in campaigns